Market Tote - Blue Stripe MS
This grain sack tote bag is handmade from a vintage Hungarian grain sack with an oatmeal background and a soft blue stripe. The trim on the top of the bag is made from antique French ticking. The brown leather handles are long enough to carry the bag over your shoulder. The second photo shows the reverse side of the bag.
The interior pocket is made from vintage espadrille fabric and is designed to hold a smart phone. (see the third photo).
- Width 48cm (19")
- Height: 45cm (18")
- Leather strap - the drop from top of strap to top of bag is 27 cm (11")
The initials MS have been printed onto the bag - these are original to the sack and would have been the farmer's initials.
I have another bag made from the same fabric but without the initials - see listing HB09
If you have any questions or queries about this bag, then contact me and I will get back to you promptly.
Free UK Delivery
Please see our delivery page for more information
- A gorgeous product! Beautifully made, and delivered quickly.
The seller keeps you informed by email every step of the way. Really pleased.
- Very pleased with this purchase; the bag is well made and the colors muted and attractive.
- Wow! This bag is even nicer than anticipated!!! A+++
- Gorgeous and so well made! Thank you for the adorable packaging and quick shipping.