Market Tote. Beach Bag
This roomy tote bag is handmade from vintage Portuguese hemp fabric with a vibrant pink and brown check. The bag is unlined - see the fourth photo. The recycled brown leather handles are long enough to carry the bag comfortably over your shoulder. The second and third photos show each side of the bag. Sturdy and strong this bag will also hold your laptop and a yoga mat. Or use it as a market bag or beach bag.
The interior pocket is made from vintage espadrille fabric and is designed to hold a smart phone - see the fourth photo. An antique metal flower from France decorates the bag.
- Width 50cm (20")
- Height: 45cm (18")
- Leather strap - the drop from top of strap to top of bag is 23cm (9")
This pink and brown check fabric was a Portuguese bean sack in its previous life. Hand woven from hemp on a narrow loom it dates from the 1950's.
If you have any questions or queries about this bag, then contact me and I will get back to you promptly.
Free UK Delivery
Please see our delivery page for more information
- A gorgeous product! Beautifully made, and delivered quickly.
The seller keeps you informed by email every step of the way. Really pleased.
- Very pleased with this purchase; the bag is well made and the colors muted and attractive.
- Wow! This bag is even nicer than anticipated!!! A+++
- Gorgeous and so well made! Thank you for the adorable packaging and quick shipping.